Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Still no baby, just another disappointing visit...

I was really hoping something would come of all the contractions I had last night, but nothing much. I am now thinned to 90% and still dilated the same.... We went ahead and scheduled me an induction for May 8th, next Thursday, because my doctor is going to be out of town the following week and my brother is getting married that same week too. I really hope she comes before then though, because I really don't want to be induced. I just don't like the idea of it. Again, I will just have to wait and see I will keep you posted if anything comes up.

1 comment:

Logan and Jennilee said...

I bet you will have your baby any day now if you are that thinned! You are holding on by a thing string! Come on baby...come on out!