Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Progress!!

I am excited, I went to my 37 week appointment today. Last week was the first week that the doctor checked to see if I had made any progress and I had dilated to just a tiny over a centimeter, but I had not thinned at all. This week he seemed surprised that I have dilated to about 1 1/2 centimeters, but more importantly thinned to almost 60%. He said that that was really good progress and wouldn't be surprised if she came early. He also said that she is right in position. I am not going to get my hopes up, but I was pleased with the progress, especially since last week he told me that she would most likely come at my date or even a week after.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

YEAH!!! that is wonderful- this is so exciting I cant wait!!! please please please keep us updated!!!!
:)

bridget said...

I'm glad I just checked your blog. I was going to email you and ask how things were going.

YES! You are getting close! GOOD LUCK! I hope the next weeks go by quickly.

Valerie said...

I Need Another Update- I would love to know what is going on