Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tea Party!!

So Matt and I are pretty passionate about conservatism and smaller government, so we thought that we would participate in the tea party here in Provo. We really didn't know what to expect because neither of us had ever been any part of any protest or anything like it before. It turned out to be a lot of fun! They had a few military members and others speak and a few people sang some patriotic songs. It felt very American and it was so fun to see so many people excited about it.









4 comments:

Joel said...

One of the coolest things about being American is the right to stand up and say what you believe. I think its awesome that you exercised your freedom

Julie said...

I'm proud of you. What a great experience! Kaiya is really growing up, too. Love ya!

bridget said...

We went to the Logan Tea Party. I was so moved by the right to express what I believe and feel safe. We are blessed to live in a country that allows us this freedom!

Reynolds Couple said...

I didn't realize that so many of you went to the tea party. That is great. I should have braved the snow.