Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Trip to Laramie, Wyoming

My sister-in-law Valerie and her family live in Laramie and she just had a beautiful baby girl! So we went on a quick trip up there to visit and for Kallie's baby blessing. It was a lot of fun, Kaiya really enjoyed her cousins. Ethan was especially cute with her, he was teaching her how to draw and was showing her around. Matt's parents sent us some pictures that they took and I thought I would share.













By the way, Kaiya is almost walking..... I don't know if I am excited or not (she is not even a year old yet). She walks in between the furniture in the living room and she takes about 4-6 steps at a time.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, Kaiya is getting so big! Are you guys still living in Provo right now? I'm going to be home for my break between semesters next weekend, so maybe we can get together or I can come see you.

bridget said...

I'm jealous you guys were able to go to Laramie. Awesome pictures! Oh, boy! about Kiaya walking. She crawls well enough it probably won't be too different :) (I hope, for your sake!)