Monday, December 15, 2008

New Site!!

I am really working to get more clients, so if anyone knows anyone looking for graphic design work. I would appreciate you passing on my site.

www.dforte.com



Also if you know anyone that is a photographer, I still do invitations, but I have created a site that is for photographers and allows them to sell my invitations and make a profit for themselves. This is a link to an explanation of how photographers can profit from my invitations:
http://www.invitationscardsandannouncements.com/Invitations,_Cards_%26_Announcements/Photographers.html

And this is just the link to the site:
www.invitationscardsandannouncements.com

3 comments:

Sarah said...

awesome! i'm glad you finally got your site up and running! it looks great. good luck!

Joel said...

you are so talented!

Tanya said...

Wow, I checked out your website and you are so talented! I work for a photographer and we are going to start a blog to add to her website. I know you're not nearby, but I would still love to add your company to her site, if you don't mind. I love your wedding invite designs, very creative. You can check out my friend's site at www.melaniesmithphotography.com