Monday, June 16, 2008

We are the worst at Fishing!!!

So on Saturday evening, we went fishing (our licences from last year haven't expired yet) we maybe almost... caught 3 fish, but I may have been mistaking the bottom and the current for fish bites. But I almost caught 1 for sure, and it got away. We realized that we are the worst at fishing because neither of us have caught a single fish since we got these licences and they expire at the end of this month. We had lots of fun anyway. Kaiya was really good too, she seemed to enjoy just hanging out in her stroller.



2 comments:

Reynolds Couple said...

That looks like an awfully nice place to go fishing. I hope you catch one next time you go.

bridget said...

I don't dare show Luke these pictures because I am sure he would say something like, "See, Matt and Carolynn go fishing. Why can't I go fishing?"

Good times! I like the pictures. Nice that Kiaya seems so mellow..and she sleeps! AWESOME.

I was up with Eric 3 times last night. He's teething! Hopefully Kiaya will be like Suzanne was and still sleep through the night even when she is teething :)

Seriously, I am sincerely happy that she sleeps so well (which has nothing to do with this post...)