Saturday, June 7, 2008

Great Sleeper


So I laid Kaiya down for a nap the other day, and when I walked in to check on her, this is how she was actually sleeping. I thought it was so hilarious. She is quite a funny baby to watch while she is asleep. She is always making faces and I find her arms are alway positioned funny or above her head. Last night, I was so excited... she slept almost 8 hours (despite the annoying car alarm that kept going on and off randomly out side of our apartment last night and waking me and Matt up...), it was amazing that she was able to sleep through it.

3 comments:

Reynolds Couple said...

I can't believe how much she has changed! I can hardly wait to hold again. She looks like she is waiting for a hug. I am glad that you are doing so well also. Thanks for the picture updates!

Our Crazy Life said...

She is so precious!

bridget said...

HILARIOUS! She must have SUPER muscles in her arms!