Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bennett Matthew Reynolds!

He is here! Bennett was born yesterday (May 17th) at 11:55am. He was 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. We are really excited and thrilled that he is so healthy.

My Labor:
I was really nervous about being induced (not sure why, I just didn't know what to expect). They started my Pitocin around 8 - 8:30ish. I got my epidural around 10:45 and was fully dilated and ready to go by 11:40. After the doctor got there, I gave it 3 pushes and he was out! So my full labor lasted about 3 1/2 hours. Second babies are terrific! Recovery has even been better than with Kaiya, I feel like this has been all too easy :) Just can't wait to take him home!

10 comments:

bridget said...

Beautiful pictures! Jealous and excited about your labor! Second babies are the best to birth!

Our Crazy Life said...

Congrats! He is so cute! Cant wait to watch him grow on your blog! Maybe one day we can meet your little ones! Take care, and get rest when you can!

Reynolds Couple said...

I can hardly wait to hold that little guy! Give him a hug for his grandma. Kaiya can give him kisses for me :)

Gloria said...

it is neat to see your healthy family... I can see many smiles in my minds eye. Glad things went so smooth for you. when Danette was born it was within 1/2 hour after we got to the hospital.
(my second one)

Iris J Grey said...

Really really hoping for a quick 2nd labour. :) ha...

But seriously, gorgeous baby! :) x

Unknown said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات
مكافحة حشرات
شركة رش مبيدات
رش مبيدات
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
مكافحة الحشرات
مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات حشرية بالرياض
رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بجدة
شركة تنظيف بيوت بجدة
شركة نظافة بجدة
شركة تنظيف بيارات بجدة
شركة تنظيف بالدمام

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالدمام
نقل عفش مكة
نقل اثاث مكة
شركة تنظيف بمكة
شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بمكة





Cassanova said...

pleasee this is so cutee
https://www.cekaja.com/kartu-kredit/pengajuan/kartu-kredit-di-kota-yogyakarta

dateceth said...

why not find out more gucci replica bags his comment is here replica bags from china he said best replica bags online

toughr said...

x2q13d6f45 z1r10o9e81 w5m38v1m82 x3a46s5o09 p5y40s1e55 i0l48n2w87