Friday, November 21, 2008

I can't help it....

I just can't help it, I love taking bath pictures! She is just so cute all naked and it just makes me laugh about her and her little wash cloth, she would sit there all day and suck water out of that cloth all day if I would let her. She is learning not to try to retrieve her toys if they drift away now, for the last few baths she would dive forward as her toy would float away, leaving her face down in the water. Amazingly enough, she doesn't cry over it, just chokes on the water a little and continues to play. I think she will be a swimmer! Now when a toy floats away, she just looks up at me like "aren't you going to get that for me?"








My other favorite baby pictures are messy face pictures, these are from last night.




6 comments:

Valerie said...

I also think my childrens bodies all nude are pretty cute- I often comment to Trent about their cute little butts. I love the new pics!

Carlia and Jason said...

Carolynn! It's Carlia (Whiting) Bauer. I came across your blog on Erin's (Zane/Pitcher) blog. Your daughter is beautiful, and you have such a cute family! It's good to see what you've been up to.

traci said...

She is so cute. I love all your photos and saw all really cute Christmas cards. Last year I was looking everywhere to find a great template for our Christmas cards. If I only knew to look here.

Heather said...

Aw Carolynn! Kaiya is so adorable! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love those cheeks of hers! I can see sooo much of you in her. I love seeing all these new pics you have of her!

traci said...

Hey, go to my blog to see what you won. And, then email me your address. Traci

Logan and Jennilee said...

She is so cute! I love all the adorable pictures of her!