Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lots of Sleep!

So last week we moved Kaiya's crib into her own room because she was consistently sleeping 6-8 hours at night. It was the best thing that I could have done, because she is now sleeping from 9-10+ hours a night! It is weird to wake up before her and actually have some time to get ready in the morning. I even have had to wake her up the last few mornings, so that we could go on our walk before it gets too hot outside. Her room has nice dark drapes, so it has really helped her to take better naps too. Now my goal is to get her too bed a little earlier so that I don't have to wake her up in the morning.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

How wonderful it that! I remember loving to sleep again. Addison was also a great sleeper, and it make such a difference.

bridget said...

Can Eric come to your house?

Our Crazy Life said...

Email me your email address, I am going private...mdominguez88@mvdsl.com